We try and persuade all our cottage owners to put a welcome hamper for all their guests. Tea, coffe a spot of milk, a bottle of wine and local cheases perhaps. That sort of thing. Some of our cottage owners are kind enough to include home made cakes, scones and bread in this complimentary welcome [...]
Availability SearchOr, it might be easier just to use our [Enquiry Form...] and I'll have a look for you. Give me an idea of what you're looking for in the 'additional info' bit.
Follow Us On..
- Glen and Hayley Wilkins, Northamptonshire on Two Bedroom Seaside Holiday Cottage | Cornel-Glyd
- Christine Hill Manchester on Gatehouse | Unique self catering cottage in North Wales
- Ruth, Mike and Bethia on Self Catering Harlech | Holiday Cottage with Sea Views Rural Location
- Hughes, Shropshire on Ysgubor | Large Self Catering Cottage | Bennar Beach Dyffryn Ardudwy
- Gill & Clive Worcestershire on Stylish One Bedroom Cottage 2 Minutes From the Beach | Ty-Bach-Twt
- Farm Stay
- Group Accommodation
- Internet | WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Real Fire
- Snowdonia News
- Special Offers