Y Felin, Holiday Cottage Dyffryn Ardudwy, is in a rural village in Snowdonia, half way between Harlech and Barmouth on the Cambrian Coast road. A short grassy drive leads up to a private but sunny garden. (It never rains in Wales, honest!) Slate stepping stones guide you to the front door of this beautiful, typically [...]
Availability SearchOr, it might be easier just to use our [Enquiry Form...] and I'll have a look for you. Give me an idea of what you're looking for in the 'additional info' bit.
Follow Us On..
- Dave & Jo, Manchester on Stabal | Romantic Self Catering Barn Conversion nr. Beach Dyffryn Ardudwy
- Michael Rees, Stafford on North Wales Holiday Cottage With Sea Views | Tyn-Buarth
- Mark and Lisa, Wakefield, West Yorkshire on Hen-Feudy | Breathtaking views across Cardigan Bay
- Molly McKnight, Oregon USA on Unique self catering cottage in North Wales | Gatehouse
- Stephen King, ashford Kent on Pet Friendly Family Holiday Cottage | Pant-Golau
- Farm Stay
- Group Accommodation
- Internet | WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Real Fire
- Snowdonia News
- Special Offers