Don’t tell too many people but spring is one of the best times to visit our little part of North Wales. Daffodills, fresh pasture, spring lambs and not too many tourists to spoil it all. Some cottages are still available for the Easter Hols. Book now to avoid disappointment! (Is that two cheesy do you think?) Bwthyn-Bach – sleeps 2 Arrive: Fri...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "tasteful conversion"
- Kathy Tallentire on Romantic Self Catering Cottage in Dyffryn Ardudwy | Laundry-Cottage
- Deborah on Luxury Holiday Cottage near Barmouth | Bwthyn-Goronwy
- John Duncan on A traditional quarryman cottage near Blaeunau Ffestiniog | Bryn-Haf
- Belinda-Lee on Two Bedroom North Wales Holiday Cottage | Derwin-Fawr
- The Websters on Two Bedroom Welsh Country Cottage near Betws Y Coed | Cefn-Rhyd