Don’t tell too many people but spring is one of the best times to visit our little part of North Wales. Daffodills, fresh pasture, spring lambs and not too many tourists to spoil it all. Some cottages are still available for the Easter Hols. Book now to avoid disappointment! (Is that two cheesy do you [...]
Availability SearchOr, it might be easier just to use our [Enquiry Form...] and I'll have a look for you. Give me an idea of what you're looking for in the 'additional info' bit.
Follow Us On..
- Sue & Dave, South Wales on Unique Self Catering Cottage Above Dolgellau | Hywel-Sele-Lodge
- Chris & Donna, Birmingham on Nant | Self Catering Barn Conversion on a Working Snowdonia Farm
- David Rawstron on Views over Snowdon and the Welsh Highland Railway | Bron-Eifion
- Gemma & James on Nant | Self Catering Barn Conversion on a Working Snowdonia Farm
- Tom Harding on Self Catering Holiday Cottage Barmouth, North Wales | Arnant
- Beach Cottages
- Farm Stay
- Group Accommodation
- Internet | WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Real Fire
- Snowdonia News
- Special Offers