Don’t tell too many people but spring is one of the best times to visit our little part of North Wales. Daffodills, fresh pasture, spring lambs and not too many tourists to spoil it all. Some cottages are still available for the Easter Hols. Book now to avoid disappointment! (Is that two cheesy do you think?) Bwthyn-Bach – sleeps 2 Arrive: Fri...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "tasteful conversion"
- Carol & Glen Marriott on One Bedroom Holiday Cottage with Mountain Views | Bwlch-Y-Groes
- Jean Woods on Pet Friendly Self Catering Cottage near Barmouth | Bwthyn-Bach
- mark sweeney on Idyllic Stone Cottage Near the Famous Nantcol Waterfalls | Cefn-Uchaf
- Ray Robinson on Two Bedroom Seaside Holiday Cottage | Cornel-Glyd
- Fiona Cordiner on Self Catering Holiday Cottage in Barmouth | Arnant