Don’t tell too many people but spring is one of the best times to visit our little part of North Wales. Daffodills, fresh pasture, spring lambs and not too many tourists to spoil it all. Some cottages are still available for the Easter Hols. Book now to avoid disappointment! (Is that two cheesy do you think?) Bwthyn-Bach – sleeps 2 Arrive: Fri...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "tasteful conversion"
- Elaine Preece on Holiday Cottage with Mountain Views Near Beddgelert | Cwm-Cloch
- Ian Gordon on Seafront Holiday Cottage North Wales | Yr-Odyn
- Thomas Luessi on Beautiful Converted Chapel Near Aberdovey | Capel-Maethlon
- Sarah on Breathtaking views across Cardigan Bay | Hen-Feudy
- Terry & Julia Barrett on Luxurious Three Bedroom Farmhouse with Sea Views | Bryn-Du