Don’t tell too many people but spring is one of the best times to visit our little part of North Wales. Daffodills, fresh pasture, spring lambs and not too many tourists to spoil it all. Some cottages are still available for the Easter Hols. Book now to avoid disappointment! (Is that two cheesy do you think?) Bwthyn-Bach – sleeps 2 Arrive: Fri...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "tasteful conversion"
- Nick Breeze Wood on Luxury Barn Conversion on Snowdon | Clogwyn-Barn
- KEITH AND CHERYL, WEST SUSSEX on Holiday Cottage near Snowdon in Rhyd Ddu | Henfro
- Lorna Monks on Holiday Cottage Dyffryn Ardudwy, Sea Views and Walking Distance to Pub | Y-Felin
- Jen on Romantic Self Catering Cottage Sea Views |Becws
- Mark, Birgit and Michael on Holiday Cottage with Sea Views Rural Location | Llanfair-Cottage