Don’t tell too many people but spring is one of the best times to visit our little part of North Wales. Daffodills, fresh pasture, spring lambs and not too many tourists to spoil it all. Some cottages are still available for the Easter Hols. Book now to avoid disappointment! (Is that two cheesy do you think?) Bwthyn-Bach – sleeps 2 Arrive: Fri...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "tasteful conversion"
- Jane & Sarah on Holiday Cottage Dyffryn Ardudwy, Sea Views and Walking Distance to Pub | Y-Felin
- Kirsteen Bowyer on Self Catering Stone Farmhouse near Bala, North Wales | Ty-Mawr
- Skippy on Holiday Cottage Dyffryn Ardudwy, Sea Views and Walking Distance to Pub | Y-Felin
- Jacky and Gerry on Holiday Cottage near Snowdon in Rhyd Ddu | Henfro
- Jane on Luxury Barn Conversion on Snowdon | Clogwyn-Barn