Snowdonia Bucket List
With so many unique and wonderful things to to see and do, bucket lists were made for Snowdonia! We’ve put together our own lists: one for you adrenalin junkies out there and one more family orientated – that everyday fun that you can only get on a visit to Snowdonia….here’s to Snowdonia bucket lists!
- Climb Snowdon via Crib Goch (it is not for the faint hearted!)
- Zipworld Velocity at Bethesda (fastest Zipline in the world)
- Have lunch above the sea in Anglesey on a porteledge with Gaia Adventures
- Go canyoning with Snowdonia Adventure Activities
- Surf at Hell’s Mouth, Abersoch
- Run the half marathon route at the Coed Y Brenin Trail Running Centre.
- Complete Y- Du (The Black) trail at the Antur Stiniog mountain bike centre.
- White water raft at the National White Water Centre.
- Fly from the Llanbedr airfield and see Snowdonia from the skies with Fly Llanbedr
- Brave the winter nights to see the Northern Lights on Anglesey
- Climb Snowdon via the Miners Pass
- Make a campfire on the beach in the evening with marshmallows.
- Swim and jump in the waterfall at Cwm Nantcol.
- Pan for fools gold at the Sygun Copper Mine in Beddgelert
- Star gaze and see the milky way from the Llyn Peninsula
- Visit the Fairy Glen at Betws -y- coed
- Go to Bounce Below – underground trampolines set in caves
- Mountain biking in Coed Y Brenin
- Spot the pod of Dolphins from Barmouth Beach
- Have an ice cream from Cadwaladers in Criccieth